Funding your office design
There’s a smarter way to get your project off the ground – our independent office leasing experts can make financing your new office even easier.
As an alternative to cash or bank loans, you can choose to spread the cost of your office refurbishment or relocation in a way that best suits your business. This means that rather than paying a bulk sum up-front, you have the flexibility to fund your project without feeling any major financial strain.
How flexible financing benefits your business
Choosing to use one of our independent office leasing experts means that your business will experience a range of benefits, including:
- Tax benefits for private organisations – unlike cash, it’s fully tax deductible
- Low, fixed payments for easy budgeting
- Spreading the cost in line with your return on investment
- Freeing up your capital to use elsewhere for higher returns
- Flexibility – you decide the term and frequency of payments and can update them anytime
- Reducing dependency on your primary funders – existing credit lines are unaffected and funding can be split between two or more specialist interiors funders to cover the entire project
- Spreading the cost of VAT and paying in instalments rather than a lump sum up-front (excluding hire/lease purchase agreements)
- Turnkey funding that builds all your costs into the lease – no surprise extras to worry about
A personable, tailored approach
The leasing companies we work with are on hand to support you every step of the way. For more information about financing your new office, please speak to your Peldon Rose project team.
Our finance and funding services have helped some of our smaller clients such as Ragged Edge and RLJ Entertainment to create a space to facilitate growth. To find out more about our office design and fit-out services, get in touch.