The 3D Visualiser will work with Design teams to develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through high quality images. The Design team is integral to the wider Enterprise team which designs, builds and completes projects greater than 5,000 sqft.
Experience & Qualifications
- Visualisation or Architectural qualifications or equivalent Technical Diploma from an accredited institute
- Proven post qualification experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images and animations
- Essential Experience in the use of 3D Max 2018, Corona, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Photo, AutoCAD and any other graphic or rendering, plugin software
- Experience with animation, video and compositing would be beneficial
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to be proactive, to use initiative and to work autonomously
- Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking
Download the 3D Visualiser job description
Is this the new challenge you’ve been looking for? We’d love to hear from you if it is! For more information about the role, or to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.